Monday 14 January 2013


5.0 out of 5 stars OMG So sexy21 July 2012
By 
lovetoread (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Innocence Lost (Journey of Innocence) (Kindle Edition)
I think I have fallen in love with this man, I want one. But back to the book, it is a really, really good read. To be honest I have gotten a little bored with the whole Vampire romance, but Helen Johnston has brought the Vamps back to me in the shape of Blake.

The story is very well written and I am in awe of the details she goes into with the BDSM scenes. As I said in my title it is a very sexy book and well worth putting aside a whole day with a bottle of wine.

Enjoy everyone as much as I did the sexy and dangerous journey that Siobhan has to travel until her man can bring her back home.

1 comment: